Friday, November 4, 2016

About Korean Women Wedding

Suddenly talk to women my age group living abroad this morningreminds me an unpleasant experience you had in Sweden.

So established in advance of seniors in Sweden is many.
When I went to a Korean restaurant, Sweden, seniors and I knowalready know by sight at that Korean restaurant owner was had nothing to do with ...
Personnel made a brief introduction, and go to 'Hi.' that I'm being polite.

Then I've been as some Korean adults with a Korean restaurant owner
Immediately.
How old? and ask it.

'I'm 23 years old, or just graduated I -'.
To me

'Hey OOO and will become when you meet !!!!!!!!!!'.
'Hey well. !!!!!!!!!!!'

Because real ppeongjyeo.

Why do first point against someone's taken me this? Complete institutes that leaked personal information acknowledged ...
After come back and eat out on my table ... after puzzled 

Later, suffered a similar thing again.

"going to live abroad" came with the sole reason that "single woman"mentioned are faceless people's matching against me.
Not to get married because there were no South Korean women, manyof those of you ...

Institutes that leaked personal information acknowledged ...

South Korean women?
I didn't get married?
Overseas all the way she live?
- - > I could meet with me then? / And ~~~~~~~, all right against OOO

Even I live in Latvia among the first met I said ' Oh I You can come and live in Hungary, Latvia, later? I think you're doing great. Please let me know a good real number ^^ ^^ ' There was a case I will get in touch with you. 

The woman living in Latvia - defected to Hungary > and a woman can spend time with me.
It's a real flow of a brilliant mind ...

Not going to hang out, if she goes to Hungary. Wheren't fit in and meetaround the world don't go together with one to ... 
If they want to meet Where Even if the contrary, I want go with you.

My mom ages living in Latvia and a similar level of (?) eastern Europeancountries A lady I even get married, a university degree and not bad in Korea.OK, I am also a big brother, your parents ’ work and because ...there is a perfectly good job, (primary shock for you to investigate all in this way ...) ' Oh my son have to get married ... Really think very wellreceived education in the family. True you found it hard to get a daughter-in-law like, ‘ here I on doing so and I was really a flagship.

ㅡ0ㅡ < - The horse as she listened to my face.

And when in accordance with the rate of 4.5 years overseas in the lifeexperience.
Many of those people are older) ... 1 ........ 2) was not revealed to me that people really with me in Korea rail ...

With a view to her mouth as part. 

- I ... Lookism and ... younger is good. I'm so immature. it's better ...without love, I don't type more than I do, and ^^ Lower eye once in 14 years met ... I had to regret ^^

I talked at a snail's pace, and ... A. But ~~~ ~~~~~ and ... not like it is important people

I know ... you bad girl or ...? I know is not so bad and good ... ^ ^ If you look nice ...

Please, South Korean women who live abroad because feel free love, marriage not for the candidate I hope.
In foreign countries singled out in resolutions that it would live her life,and what they want their own way on criteria are that, but ..
Why do Korean women feel that don't know come as a supply of resources in tribal regions.

I was especially a brace to accomplish what they want abroad, time isconnected with 'I'm of life, marriage, into a roar' ... Feel as though youjust the rudeness that slipped out my plan ... ... Uh, well, for adults, andI'd like to be living ....

Just because abroad,. 

Overseas Korean people have no idea they have to get a one in pool.Really, all my heart ...
A seafaring life in your ideal type of man, my mind right and meet each other, that's what excited and I thank you very much, but the match.
There is no pressure 'I have to look for here !!!!!!!!', it ain't so.

So, people with such pressure.
If you look to 'possible targets for matching' me ...
Unattractive ... and I don't like so ... Yes ... 

In the case of my mid-30s + 20 + single life abroad around.
Seems to be many similar work late Chung ~~~~~.
South Korean women living overseas [sources] = candidate when it's notmarriage ... creator e l l a.

No comments:

Post a Comment